Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Peaceable Time

I had dinner at Maddox with an old friend last night.  He helped me realize that I shouldn't read into things too much.  I seem to do that a lot lately.  We talked for hours, and for the first time since I've been single I was able to talk about things rationally and unemotionally when it came to my botched marriage.  It felt good to be able to be completely honest with someone about things.

However, I did find that it was hard to get dating advice from him.  Maybe all guys are like that, but I didn't care for it.  When I sincerely ask what I need to do when it comes to dating a guy, I want an answer.  He's probably right, though, when it comes to just chilling out and not reading into things too much.  Supposedly we all do it, so it doesn't make me feel as bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment