Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Disneyland

I don't think I ever blogged about my trip to disneyland.  It is one of those things that is better told with pictures than words, mainly because so much went on.


Since Toy Story 3 had just come out, there was a rather large hype about it, especially in California Adventure Park.


My brother and I chose the Roger Rabbit line as the most fun line to stand in, mainly because there were a ridiculous amount of photo opportunities.






All of these photos are from World of Color.  They are great because they were really hard to get.  The reason they were hard to capture is because this entire show is projected onto water.  It was like watching a best of disney show on the big screen.  Even though these pictures are amazing, they don't do the show justice.  You have to see it to believe it.



My next favorite line, and all time favorite ride, was Indiana Jones.  When I was seven years old I went with my family on Thanksgiving Day to Disneyland, and this was the only ride I really enjoyed myself on.  I was young enough not to know that it didn't matter if you looked the statue thing in the eyes or not, you would still go on the same ride.  I am glad to say that it was still the most fun I had, even if just for sentimental reasons.






The last thing we did before we caught the shuttle to the airport was Tom Sawyer's island.  There were lots of fun sightseeing things, and plenty of photo opportunities.  My brother did almost all the picture taking, so there aren't photos of him on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment