Wednesday, November 10, 2010

You Can Hear Me On The Radio

Sometimes I get in a vindictive type of mood.  This usually happens when things haven't gone my way for a few weeks.  This last month my ex-husband kept calling, and by the time he stopped bugging me with everything I was really vengeful.  That's about when I heard this song (I don't care for the music video, but I love the song).



Songs like these are why I love country music.  It makes me feel much better when people completely forget me/blow me off, and when people don't take hints and I am rude to them.  I never have to worry about taking things out on certain people because I know that it would really hurt them/they are too good of friends to worry about getting upset at them, but sometimes I feel like I'm possibly too good of a person.  That's when songs like these come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment