Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Dear Friend

My friend Savannah Combe is going on a mission to Taiwan in about a week and a half.  Tonight was her official goodbye party: her Missionary Roast.  I'm really going to miss her.  I'm pretty sure that's why I've been depressed lately.  She's going to do a great thing, though, so I am happy for her at the same time.

The Mormon equivalent of Beer Pong... with Hershey's kiss wrappers.  Nate's checking out how many Kristi scored on him.

Danielle is amused at the ongoing game.

Nate spilled salt, and now he's deciding how best to hide it.

Danielle's telling stories.

Now Kristi's telling stories about "dancing with the wall."

And Nate's telling the story about how all the temple workers think that Savannah is his wife (Which, just so you know, everyone thinks they're going to get married when she gets back).

When Nate gets bored, he makes food art.

Danielle's drawing a map for Kristi so Kristi can get to Savannah's house next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment