Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year, I decided to take pictures of Thanksgiving, but I got busy and therefore gave the camera to my cousin, Joey Balaich.  There are, consequently, no photos of him.  However, he did get some fun ones!

Tajsha

Grandpa June, Tajsha, Tony, and Dylan

Lisa admiring her good cooking.

Craig doing the dishes, and Nick watching.

Tony

Tony again

Marc, his girlfriend, Grandma Vickie, Grandpa June

Alia (I don't know how to spell her name.  It's pronounced Ah-Lee-A), Nick and Jamie's baby.

Brenda and Nick with his back turned.

Jason, Page's boyfriend

Gabriel

Bailey and Dylan

Jamie's in the foreground

J.J.

Grandma Alice and Grandpa Bill


My awesome Grandpa June

J.J. without his hand in front of his face.




Heather and her girlfriend, Nina


Marc and Tajsha

Bailey trying to keep little Jason from J.J.

Uncle Scott



Aunt Carol



Page, her boyfriend and their son, aunt Kelly with her back turned, and hey, me!


Dad



This was my mom's side of the family, minus Alice and Bill, my dad's mom and stepdad.

No comments:

Post a Comment