Monday, October 4, 2010

When My Dad Has His IPhone...

Pictures will be taken.  Labor Day weekend was no exception.  He always brings his IPhone along when we go four wheeling, even though he doesn't get service anywhere we go.  When we stop at random places in the wilderness, he whips out that phone and takes pictures!  Actually, they're pretty good quality pictures.  I finally got some of these pictures after I fixed my email in my Dad's phone so he could actually send them to me.


My mom wasn't overly thrilled about pictures.  She was tired from how long we'd been riding.


Ryan looks pretty awesome.  That's mainly because he just can't look terrible.  He's a fashion statement even when completely covered in dirt.


I was happy to be four wheeling, but I don't look so cool.  I do look terrible covered in dirt.


My brother was the smartest of us all, because he kept his helmet on, and it hid how dirty his face was.


And if it weren't for my Dad always carrying that phone of his around during odd times, we would never have any pictures like this to show.  I guess we should be grateful that he finally caught up with the technology of the times, and is capable of using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment