Monday, October 18, 2010

Shawn's Halloween Party

For the first ever Halloween party I've gone to, let alone been invited to, it was really fun.  I brought Halloween themed cupcakes and dressed up like Jenny, The Farmer's Daughter, from The Last Night On Earth zombie board game.  That board game was the theme.  What was nice about the party was that we could all just visit while we roasted hot dogs over the fire and ate yummy treats.  Well, for me, that mostly meant talking to Becky.  I haven't seen her in a long time--since the Weber County Fair.  It was nice to catch up and not feel out of place.  I always feel out of place at parties, so this was a nice feeling.  Once again, I left early because I was in pain and didn't have any medication with me to stop it, but I told everyone that I just didn't want to watch a scary movie.  Really, since I'm not that into scary movies, it was a good excuse.

Melinda Parr is the blonde, and Shaylynne Whitten dressed up as Jade.

Becky Spencer and Shawn Maw.  Shawn is just a zombie, but Becky is both Stacy and a zombie, so a Zombie hero.

I brought the spiderweb stuff, but these girls put it up.  That's the best kind of decorating: the kind I don't have to do but can enjoy.

I'm sorry to say that I don't know who the girl with the ribbons in her hair is.  Her last name is France, if that helps anyone.  To the right is Jen Weston, dressed as a Zombie hero version of Jenny.  Of course, Shawn is on the left.

Shawn made this out of gelatin.

I insisted on taking a picture of both Becky and me together, but I only did a semi decent job.  The ripped grocery bag tied to my cowboy hat was part of a game we'd played earlier, and I had forgotten to take it off.

And this is just a random picture of a bunch of people at the party.

An awesome picture of Becky.


No comments:

Post a Comment