Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Funniest Boy

My parents and I were out on our front porch yesterday evening.  We had just finished eating dinner and my mom was giving herself a pedicure.  I got to join in with this, and my dad just came out to talk.  In the middle of this, Colter Bingham, the youngest of three neighbor boys* that always comes over to see if my dad can "play," stops by and starts telling us he's in all dressed in camouflage because he's going to go doorbell ditching later in the evening.

My dad starts asking Colter if he has any orange to put over his camouflage, because if not my dad has some that he could grow into.  I couldn't help but giggle as my dad preached/teased Colter.  Finally, Colter turned his bike back around to leave.  As he was leaving, my mom said, "Colter, you tell Craig to get off his soap box."

As he's driving his bike down the small sidewalk path to get to our main driveway to leave, you can hear him yell, "Oh, go get your own soap box!"  It was the funniest thing I heard all day.

*There will be more to come about these neighbor boys.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, awwww. I like those boys. I used to be annoyed when they rode their bikes in our driveway, but now I don't mind. They are really hard workers, and Colter never fails to amuse me.

    ReplyDelete