Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Bear Lake Problem

For this historic 100th post, I present to you my brainlessness.  We get to Bear Lake without event, and my mom and I go about unpacking things.  Then we take a nap.  When My mom and I wake up, we go out to unload four wheelers.  There was a spare tire in between two of the four wheelers, so I unthinkingly put the keys on the front of one of these kawasaki four wheelers and got the spare tire off of the trailer.  One key rolled into the front of that four wheeler, into the part that doesn't allow things to slide out of it when shaken.

So, instead of letting me do what I wanted, my mom insisted I drive the four wheeler off the trailer to try and shake the key out of the machine.  I did as instructed, and guess what?  The key is lodged so far into the machine that I can't get it out without taking the machine apart.  I mean the battery and everything out of the front to try and get behind the steering wheel.  And did I mention that I don't have the tools to do it?  So, I'm stuck now, after using scissors and knives as screwdrivers, I thought I had it.  There's bolts.  Bloody bolts!  Really, I hope that this isn't how the whole weekend goes for me.  I just might lose it if it is.  Needless to say, I'm sure my dad is going to be plenty annoyed with the situation.

2 comments: