Monday, May 14, 2012

Tonight's Great Lines

"So I was in the shower, naked, wet, and going to Russia . . ."

"I started whistling the Tetris theme in the shower, and the Ukrainian guy across the way starts whistling it in perfect harmony with me."

"A flaming lemur is always better than a regular lemur, whether the flaming lemur is gay or actually on fire."

"What if we stood in grocery stores and the food chose who got to eat it?"
"You'd feel sorry for the guy that the hot dogs picked time and time again."

"Within six hours of my knowing him, the waitresses at Denny's thought we were together. They put our tabs together and whatnot."
"Oh yeah! I heard that through the grapevine."

"How did I get this hat?"
"It's the traveling hat."

"You really don't know how to skateboard, do you?"

"We're working with the negative space."

"Turn the music up!"
"We can't. The cops have already come and told us to turn it down."
"But we weren't even that loud to begin with!"
"Apparently there have been several complaints."

"Smoke follows beauty."
"Well that's a long leap when you look at this."

I don't know. Maybe you just had to be there for all this to be funny.

Great night at my first bonfire/blues/west coast night. Thanks Kimber, for having a birthday. And thanks Eric, for putting it all together. I can think of no better way to spend a Monday night.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what's going on, but it sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete