Sunday, May 27, 2012

Yumminess and a Friend

I have an awesome best friend that comes over and watches Sherlock with me while doing puzzles and then in between all that makes cake balls with me. We were up till past midnight making them. And they were sooo yummy. We don't get together all the time, but that doesn't matter. If one of us doesn't feel like doing something, we don't mind. There are always other times to hang out. And when we do hang out, we always seem to end up doing puzzles and watching movies.


Megan wasn't exactly thrilled that I was taking her picture. It was ridiculously late, after all.



So here's to my one great friend from my hometown, who has stayed friends with me no matter what.

This weekend she took time out of her horribly busy schedule to go get churros with me. Actually, Taco Time was out of churros, so we got empenadas instead. And she bought mine for me. She's an awesome friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment