Friday, May 4, 2012

Crazy on Your Face

Before Blues:

Hailey: You're wearing my red pants. And this shirt. With a black tank top under it. Make sure to tuck the tank top in. It's all about rockin' the pants.

Me: Man, this makes my ass look fine.

Hailey: It totally does.

Tia: Can I do your makeup?

Me: Yep.

Tia: You already have base on?

Me: Yep.

There's a pause as I sit down to let her do my eye makeup.

Tia: Your eyes. I've never seen that shade of green before! It's like a green with blue in it!

Tia gets ridiculously close to my face to see my eyes.

Tia: Thanks for letting me go all crazy on your face.

Me: No problem.

Tia: Now for lipstick.

She starts applying it.

Tia: I'm actually not all that great at putting lipstick on other people. You can go ahead and finish that.

I finish putting it on and put mascara on.

Tia: You look so gorgeous.

At Blues:

Several guys throughout the night say: You're rockin' those red pants. You look fantastic in those pants. You really look good in those pants.

I tell a couple of guys: They aren't actually my pants. They're Hailey's.

Random guy from an hour or so earlier in the night comes up to me and says: You're rockin' those pants and they're not even yours!?

And what do we really do at Blues? See how many people we can pack on a couch.

After Blues:

So many talks about random stuff which included torturing Nathan with awesome mail. But it would be way too expensive to send a door to Peru.

The things that go on when I go dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment