Sunday, May 27, 2012

An Unexpected Gift

I saved up for the last five or six months to buy a bicycle. Last Friday my dad said, "Why don't we go look at bikes?" So we went to Kent's and I found a bike I really liked, but they told me that they had the same bike in a medium frame that they could have built for me to try tomorrow, and then I could decide which one I wanted. So I decided to wait to decide if I wanted the small or the medium frame. We all went out to dinner and then to see Avengers.

The next day my mom and I went to run errands, and when we were finished running errands we stopped by Kent's. I decided on the smaller bike frame. When I went to pay for it, it had already been paid for. My dad got it for me.

I am so grateful to have a Dad that loves me this much.





It's a cross between a road bike and a mountain bike, so it has a little wider tires so if I get on dirt I won't be in trouble. And it has front shocks. Those are way nice. The bike is awesome. I love riding it. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a trek touring bike that has pretty much the same specifications as yours. A little piece of advice, dirt roads are okay, but stay away from rocky roads (with the exception of the ice cream). I took mine out into the sticks of Willard and it was not a smooth ride.

    ReplyDelete