Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update on Resolutions 5

For the month of May:

1.  I just hung out with her last night.

2. My creative writing teacher raised my grade in his class from a B+ to an A-.  So I now have a 3.35.  I'm so close to reaching this goal I can taste it!

3.  My ballroom dance class is almost over, but it's a blast.

6.  I got my Mom's afghan done this month.

11.  I've done good on keeping up on eating well.

14.  I planted okra, beets, potatoes, and onions.

16.  I've done pretty good at getting everything done and finding time to relax this month.

20.  My book list for this month is pretty long.  I managed my time well enough to be able to read a lot.  I read The Spirit Thief by Rachel Aaron, The Spirit Rebellion by Rachel Aaron, The Spirit Eater by Rachel Aaron, and A Dance Through Time by Lynn Kurland.  Obviously, I've become a little obsessed with Aaron's character, Eli Monpress, because I told myself I was only going to read the first two books in May and save the next for June, but hey, my curiosity got the better of me.  There's a fourth book coming out in August, The Spirit War, so I'm pretty excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment