Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Short Rant, but a True One

My teacher gets everyone else back their drafts for fine-tuning, and I'm left waiting, so I think he's accepted my draft as a final draft.  I get an email at 9:25 tonight from him, telling me that he'll give me back my draft tomorrow at the final so I can fine tune it and hand in a final paper, but after I get it I still have to have it in the same day.  Sure, he probably had legitimate excuses, at least I can't refute the ones he gave me, but if I were to give the same excuses I'd just fail the class.  I think that the rules that apply to students should also apply to teachers.  I think that's first class jerkiness, to give everyone else help before the due date, and make me work doubly hard just to get my essay in on time because he didn't feel like editing it until it was too late to give it back to me.  And, now I know that I am going to have troubles with my final, because it was based on a draft, not my final paper.  Yup.  Fuming right now.  Don't get in my way.  I'm on a rampage.

No comments:

Post a Comment