Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Things I've Been Up To

I've gotten into painting my toenails and doing cute designs on my big toe.  It's hard to see them, because I have a hard time focusing the camera on the little painted decal.


If you click on this one, you can get a pretty good view of the flowers on my toes.

It says kiss me above the lips.

And for Megan's birthday I pulled out my card making skills and made a couple to choose from.  I gave her the one that says 21 on the front.



I gave Megan The Spirit Thief, by Rachel Aaron, an Arctic Monkeys cd, and a gift card to Barnes and Noble and FYE.  We had yummy cake at her house (which we made), and then went to see X-Men First Class.  It was great.


Brandon Campbell enjoying the swing.

Mindy Celli and Megan Moulding loving the cat, Velcro.

Then there's Hot Tub Tuesdays, and The Mentalist, and books.  That barely offsets the crappy last week of school before finals, which will probably also be a crappy week.  So, I'm probably going to go see Thor either tomorrow or Friday to help lower the bad scale of the week.  And, if I get really into telling everyone how it is, I might post a review.

Yup, I think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment