Saturday, June 18, 2011

Eurovision 2011, Coming To You Late Again

Coming to you once again on a ridiculously late schedule, since it was in mid-May . . .  here's Eurovision highlights!



I think I have a thing for this song partly because of the good looking guy that sings it.  You have to hand it to Russia for choosing good looking guys to sing their songs.



So, this is the same girl that did the Satellite song that won Eurovision last year, the one that I didn't like.  However, I liked her song this year.  It was actually probably my favorite song.  Funny how that works sometimes.



Azerbaijan won the whole thing with this song, though.  The vote was really close.  Italy came in second and Sweden came in third.

I thought Italy's song was okay, and I thought that Sweden's song was really annoying.  Eric Saade is Europe's Justin Bieber, just better looking and with more annoying songs.  Feel free to look him up, but I'm not going to be tainting the good with the bad here on my blog.  The same with the UK.  Poor guys, they need to get their act together, because I feel bad that 'my country', that's good at so many things, just can't hack Eurovision.

So, there you go.  There's 43 countries that competed, and I can't put them all on my blog without cluttering things up, so if you want more you'll just have to youtube it.

No comments:

Post a Comment