Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BYU vs. San Diego State

We win!  71-58.  Just handed San Diego their first loss of the season.  Hoo-rah! Admittedly, Jimmer Fredette is BYU, with 43 points on the game.

I watched this game on the top floor of the SWKT.  My friends knew a guy whose brother is a manager of a lab at the top of the SWKT, so we got in.  There were just a few people up there (about 10) and lots of pizza, breadsticks, cookies, and pop.  Oh, and nice swivel chairs.  So, I was able to really enjoy the game.

I met a guy from India named Poro (forgive me if it's spelled wrong.  I just spelled it how it sounds.) while I watched the game.  He's a nice guy--told me I could come up anytime I wanted to study or whatnot if I just let the people at the desk (he mentioned a certain one, but I don't remember what one that was...) on floor 11 know that I was going up to see him.  I'm probably going to take him up on it.  The view is beautiful.

So, even though I'm not a science nerd, it pays to know people who are, or people whose brothers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment