Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Journalist Approach

EDIT: as any good journalist knows, you always post corrections the next day.  I'm lazy and am not going to fix the front page and re-image it here.  I'm just going to say that in place of the words more than half I am putting 220 of.  When you write things late at night, there's bound to be errors.

My Humanities class requires creative journals for the major works of literature that we read.  The journal requirements are simply that there be at least one page.  Other than a minimum length limit, there is no limit.  This was my creative idea for Plato's Apology.  I was really proud of my idea and work, since I haven't done a journalistic approach to anything since high school.  Maybe I should go into journalism.  I enjoy it much more than any other sort of writing I do, I think.


What do y'all think?  Is it worthy of a good grade?  Doing this assignment was quite possibly the most pleasant homework assignment I've done all week.

As a side note, we won our second game in a row for water polo.  I'm on an intramural team.  I don't know if I told you folks.

1 comment: