Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doctor Who Dream

The Doctor and I (Rose Tyler) were walking around this “get away” ship dock for a sightseeing trip, and a blue particle ray hits a ship, but nothing weird happens to it. The ship was round and flat, like a disc. It was silver with a bunch of shiny gadgets on the outside of it. We were both interested, so The Doctor handed me his psychic paper and said, “Rose, reserve us a spot onboard.” He walked off to examine the part of the spaceship that the blue particle ray had hit, and found no visible damage.

I walked up to this one eyed alien that had legs made out of some sort of yellow light, and when I showed her what I wanted on the psychic paper she said passengers were only allowed onboard this trip if they were married, so I pointed to The Doctor and said, “Yes, we’re married, and he’s wonderful.” So we ended up having to pretend we were married, and we were welcomed onboard.

We were shown to a beautiful suite, and we were told that we could get room service any time we wanted, and we were told where the main gathering area of couples would be in this area of the ship. When the guide was gone, The Doctor snuck the TARDIS onboard using his sonic screwdriver. The reason this is is because of some protocol that The Doctor had set before coming onboard with me.

We went to the main room to socialize and get some food, which was really amazing chicken and rice. The Doctor even commented on how excellent the food was. He told me he could feel the ship increasing in speed and commented on how it was very unusual, and went on rambling and mumbling to himself and walking around and acting like his head was about to burst. Everyone was staring at him, and a passenger asked, “Is he always this odd?”

I replied, “Well, he’s just a little bit insane. The doctors said it was because of something to do with personality shifts that keep him in a slight state of psychosis, but I still love him.”

They all nodded and told me how kind and romantic that was.

After the evening we went to our suite, and The Doctor pulled out his sonic screwdriver to see which direction we were traveling, and found it to be North East. He couldn’t think of what could be to the North East of where we were docked, so he just gave up for the time being, hopped into bed, and patted the empty space next to him for me to hop on to go to sleep.

The Doctor started rambling on about how he couldn’t figure out what was going on, and I had this strong urge to kiss him, so I did. He looked at me for a second or two with an interesting look on his face, and then he started kissing me back. I fell asleep in his arms.

The next day when we woke up, he said, “You kissed me.”

I said, “Yes.” The emotion of love that I felt was amazingly strong. “Can I do it again?”

He smiled and came and snogged me again, and held me close. My thoughts were of how much I loved this trip, despite if something bad was going on. I just got the man I love to show me affection.

We got ready to go out to explore, and I got separated from The Doctor. I hid because the woman who welcomed us onboard was explaining to someone that we were traveling to somewhere that would lock us in time and space.

Then there was a flashback in my dream from the alien woman’s point of view. The creature was observing the earth and “The Great Survivors” of the universe, humans. She decided to get couples onboard her ship after that so she could do testing on the race and their children to discover the secret to their survival.

I ran to the main room, and when I got in there I went to tell The Doctor what I had overheard, but when I got in there all the doors started to shut and lock, but I stopped the door successfully for about fifteen minutes until I got shoved back in the room by an alien and locked in. I went and told The Doctor what I had heard, and this man came out of the shadows. He was a stowaway. This man said that he had a gadget that, if the right coordinates were put in it, they could get up to the main deck and stop whatever was going on. It was a wristband of sorts that reminded both The Doctor and I of Captain Jack Harkness’s time vortex manipulator.

The Doctor used his sonic screwdriver to get the coordinates, and the man put them in. Both of them put their hands on the vortex manipulator and when the man punched the button nothing happened. When the coordinates on the man’s vortex manipulator wouldn’t work, he told me it was because of where we were headed, straight into a time pocket nebula. We could stay in there for hundreds of years without being touched by time, age, or space, or anything. He then told me it was a rather hard thing to get out of, and that we had to get the ship stopped at all costs. The Doctor then smiled and called the TARDIS to him, explaining that his ship, actually being a capsule, would be able to travel until we actually got into the nebula. We got in the TARDIS, and that is when the dream ended, unfortunately, because I woke up.

I can, however, guess at the ending. I knew the reason that we were being taken to the nebula through the point of view of the alien, so when we got to the main deck I would have been able to get The Doctor to find out why the alien was taking the humans inside a time pocket nebula. We would have stopped her and turned the ship around, enjoyed telling everyone that things were okay and good and safe, and then hopped back in the TARDIS and left to a new area of time and space, and a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment