Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Deb Moss Intro

Deb Deb Deb


Splat!  Such is my fear if I were to jump out of an airplane when it is on the ground.  There is no such fear in Debbie’s mind as she goes to jump out of one at an immense height.  The warm summer air splashes her face and sends her hair in an exotic, electrocuted position as she makes her jump.  Reaching the elevation which requires the deployment of a parachute, Deb and her friend Jen follow instructions and release their parachutes.  Debbie is enveloped by her parachute and she begins to fall to her death, but an unexplainable phenomenon (unless you are familiar with the abstract) stops the terrible situation.


Everything goes dark.  Being a green crayon brings a nature-like feel with it.  An odd, acute sense of smell that comes with being a crayon lets her receive a whiff of her favorite scent in the world, new books.  The box is opened by an unknown being.  Looking over, awesome green crayon sees the terrible pink crayon to the right of her and the no less abhorrent red crayon to her left.  At first she is glad to be taken out of the box away from such horrible colours, but then the reality of the situation sets in.  A little girl is going to use her to destroy a brand spanking new book! Nonetheless the book that she is currently reading: Eclipse.


Snap!  As the crayon is snapped in half Debbie’s soul leaves it and involuntarily splits in two.  The same unexplainable force creates two bodies and puts each half in either body.  Coming to consciousness at the same time, both Debbies see each other.  Now, if I saw myself next to myself, my first reaction would be somewhat vulgar, such as Holy bleepity bleep bleep bleep!  I didn’t know I had a twin!  Debbie’s reaction is, “Hey, would you be friends with me?”  Other Debbie replies, “I think so.”

No comments:

Post a Comment