Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2013

1. Exercise at least once a week outside of dancing.

2. Read one book a month outside of required reading.

3. Get all my great works papers written.

4. Save around $50 a month.

5. Get my Honors Thesis written.

6. Graduate.

7. Get an internship.

8. Get an editing job.

9. Apply for Grad school.

10. Cook 10 new things.

11. Have at least a 3.59 GPA by graduation.

12. Crochet something new.

13. Take a recreation class.

14. Eat out less.

15. Manage my time better.

16. Read the New York Times at least twice a week.

17. Go to at least two dance conventions.

18. Index at least 200 names.

19. Scrapbook at least 10 pages.

20. Make handmade cards for all the major holidays.

21. Do something I've never done before.

I hope to do some monthly updates this year. We'll see how things go. If I do things right, I should have most of these goals accomplished by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment