Friday, April 1, 2011

Update on Resolutions 3

1. New friend made.  Actually, there's possibly two new friends in that.  And one, Hilary, likes Doctor Who, and (this will please you Megan!)  The Mighty Boosh!

3. I signed up for a social dance class for Spring term.

4. I've got 7 pounds left to lose before I make this goal.  Not bad.

5. This one's a rather impossible one.  I've got some regrets already.  However, sometimes I think people need to have a few regrets in order to know when they've got it good.

6. I'm about 1/3 of the way done with another afghan.

9. I've now seen four out of twelve art exhibits for my honors great works list.

11. Despite having run out of food in my house a couple times this month, I've been good on eating at least two meals a day.

16.  I've managed my time well this month.

17.  I've been more social this month, mostly due to March Madness.  I've really enjoyed some of the things I've gone out and done with groups.

20.  My two books this month I read were Assassination Vacation by Sarah Vowell and The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.  And yes, I did actually enjoy both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment