Monday, April 4, 2011

I Was Thinking About...

Things I occasionally mourn over:


  • That I can't learn by osmosis.
  • That I'm not British.
  • That I'm not rich enough to go anywhere I want.
  • Homework is still required in college.
  • That I ever got married.
  • That I'm single.
  • That I don't get asked out on dates.
  • That I lack the motivation to be productive.
  • The overuse of the word like.
  • The amount of time I have to spend asleep.
  • That all the really good looking guys like blonde bombshells.
  • That most of the really good looking guys are jerks.
  • That the guy in my class from New Zealand is in the army.
  • That I overanalyze everything.
  • So many books, so little time.
  • The price of gasoline.
  • The price of groceries.
  • The 10,000 hour rule

And there's so many more that I'm not going to name.  That's probably because I don't mourn over them as frequently.  I'll let you decide which ones on the list I seriously mourn over, and the ones that I just think of and wish after.

2 comments:

  1. That even if you are terrible at doing something, if you do it for 10,000 hours you'll be an expert at whatever it is you're doing.

    ReplyDelete