Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Update on Resolutions 6

I realize that this is ridiculously late coming, but I was really enjoying myself at Bear Lake for the last couple of weeks.  So, here goes.

2.  After Spring Term, I have a 3.39.  If I do well next semester I should soar past my 3.4 GPA goal.

11.  I've eaten really well since I've been home.  I'm pretty sure this is because I can cook what I want on my parents' dime, and they eat really well, too, so I never go hungry.

20.  I read One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alekzandr Solzhenitsyn (thank you Vladimir Falk for the recommendation) and Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett.

Since it has been so late in coming, I'm just going to keep this one short and sweet, mainly because I can't remember stuff.  So, there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment