Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Concert

Yesterday I got to go to an awesome concert with my friend Emily Trujillo.  I don't usually go to concerts.  I'm too cheap to pay for the tickets.  I won the tickets to the Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert from a 99.5 radio contest.  On my way down to West Valley to get the tickets, I got another call.  I was selected to meet Grace Potter!  Which was awesome.  Emily and I were the only two there that got to meet her.  She was really nice, and tall.  I'm in heels in the picture, and she's still taller than me, and she wasn't in heels!  

And yes, they sound the same in concert as they do on their records, if not better.  If Grace Potter and the Nocturnals come back to SLC, you can count me in for going to their concert.  For my first concert at the Gallivan Center, it was fantastic.







So, introducing Grace Potter and the Nocturnals!


My favorite songs:


Apologies


Joey


Medicine

1 comment:

  1. Sounds way fun. Maybe I should start entering radio contests.

    ReplyDelete