Sunday, May 1, 2011

Update on Resolutions 4

So, for the month of April:

1.  Mission's still accomplished.  Nice.

2.  At the end of Winter Semester, I have a 3.33.  So, if I get all A's Spring Term, I'll have a 3.4 by mid June.  If I don't get all A's, I'll still be close, and should be at a 3.4 by the end of the year.

3.  I'm taking a ballroom dance class.

6.  Crocheted another afghan.  (pictures coming in a future post.)

11.  With strawberries in season, you can bet I'm making sure I eat three times a day.

14.  Although I haven't planted it yet, I'm planting onions in my garden this year.  Along with beets, and a few other things I've never grown before.  I'll have to get you a list when I'm at my parents' house and can see what I've bought.

15.  I've learned what my limits are, and that's why I'm only taking 6.5 credit hours this term when I could be taking 9.

20.  I read The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett and Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz.  Both were good.  Scorpia Rising I particularly liked because it was the last book in a long series I've been reading since Junior High.  And of course Terry Pratchett's work is something I can't put down once I've started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment