Sunday, March 27, 2011

Only Prettier

Green isn't my best color.  I went with a group to the dollar theater to see Tron last night, and on the way there got to listen to speculation on whether or not a guy I like likes another girl.  Of course, these two girls speculating didn't realize that I liked the guy they were talking about, but I sat and brooded, even though I told myself I didn't care.  I hate to say it, but sometimes I get jealous.  Maybe that's a good thing.  It means I'm becoming human again.

Of course, at the movie I tried to stay out of the way and let him be with her.  And after a night of observing, I'm just not sure what to think.   I guess the funny thing about it all is that I didn't really think I liked this guy as more than a friend until this moment.  Maybe that's a lie.  Maybe that's what I've been trying to convince myself for the past month.  However, it just hit me that I really do care last night.  So, this song pretty much sums up how I feel about the situation last night.  I'll pretend to be nice, but really, everything I'm saying to you is an insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment