Monday, February 25, 2013

Goals Update February 2013

It's that time again. I don't think that it's going as well as I'd like to believe.

1. I really need to get a gym membership to 24 hour fitness or something if I'm going to get this goal off the ground. Dancing is generally the only exercise I do outside of walking all over campus.

2. I read Armageddon in Retrospect by Kurt Vonnegut. Great book.

4. I met my savings goal again!

5. I got the first ten pages of my honors thesis written.

20. I made cards for Valentines Day. And I'm ending on this goal because the other ones are either in progress or aren't happening until later.

Pictures!








1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing very well on your goals. Especially the first 10 pages of your thesis written. I always struggle with the "geting started" part of big papers, so good job!! and now that it is getting to be better weather hopefully we can go on bike rides soon. btw, I LOVED getting a valentine's!

    ReplyDelete