Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update on Resolutions

I intend to keep track of how well I accomplish my goals.  That way I can know how much more I need to work.

1- I'm still working on making a new friend.
4- I've lost two pounds this month, which is amazing since I haven't made a point to go to the gym.
5- No regrets yet.
6- I got one project crocheted.  I made a post about that one.
11- I've eaten two to three meals a day every day for the last month.  Pretty impressive feat.
12- Still working on less cynicism.
16- I'm trying my hardest to relax at least twice a week for how much homework I have.
17- I am still not great at large groups.  Trying to go to more big events, though.
20- I read my two books for the month of January.  Spellbound by Lynn Kurland, and Going Postal by Terry Pratchett.

So, that's my update for January.  There will be goals on my list that I can't accomplish until fall semester here at BYU, such as taking a ballroom dance class, and I won't know how close I am to having a 3.4 GPA until the end of winter semester.  And one thing I know is that I can't wait until summer.  It is way too cold.

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea, that is so good. I wish I had your self determination! keep it up. =)

    also, is Spellbound in any sort of relation to the Hitchcock film of the same name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it isn't. Kurland is a historical romance and fantasy author. Spellbound is the latest book in her Nine Kingdoms series. I'm sort of lamenting that I read it so quickly, because I have to wait another year before the next book comes out.

    ReplyDelete