Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting All Nostalgic


And all they do is annoy me more. I asked myself why this is, and I came to the conclusion that it is because all of these people are educated in the public school system, which isn't a bad thing in itself, but you do tend to find the masses of idiots come from those public school systems. They all need shirts that say the following:




I miss Kestin; I miss Tina; I miss the awesome few of us who worked so hard on the school paper. I really miss that journalism room. Good times, good times. If there is one thing I could go back and do again, it would be all of those fun times in that room. I particularly miss the christmas trees that stayed up from december till the end of the school year and all the Hitler memorabilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment