Saturday, March 30, 2013

Goals Update March 2013

So, here goes nothing. I did stuff this time!

2. I read Small Gods by Terry Pratchett. Fantastic read if your looking for something fun or if you're looking for something deep. Great commentary on religion if you choose to read it that way.

4. I technically met my savings goal, but then I pulled it out of savings to go to Mile High Blues in Denver. Totally worth it, and what I've been saving for anyway.

5. Got more research done for my thesis. Hope to really get into the meat of this next month.

8. I got a job in acquisitions with Covenant Communications, Inc.

11. I jumped my grade point average a bit after getting an A in my psychology course.

12. I found this pattern for a crocheted belt that I'm going to try out next month.

17. I went to Mile High Blues, and I just paid to go to Swing Diego.

20. I made cards for St. Patrick's Day. I didn't send them all out, though. I guess next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment