Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Less Than a Week, Yet . . .

I never thought I would ever miss Provo, so I was rather surprised at how badly I miss it now. I realized why. I've never felt this welcome in a group, ever, and so leaving it, even for a couple of weeks, is really rather painful.

People:
  • Eric
  • Hailey
  • Tia
  • James
  • Griffin
  • Kelsey
  • Cody
  • Victoria
Events:
  • The campfire and Blues dancing (The Pagan Pit, we call it) at Eric's every Monday night.
  • West Coast Swing at South Town Swing every Tuesday.
  • Sammy's runs.
  • The occasional Denny's run.
  • Getting ready for Blues at Hailey's and Tia's house. 
  • Blues dancing at Blue Tango every Thursday night.
  • Random weekly outings with Eric.
  • Hugs.
  • Random phone calls and texts from Eric.
  • Girls nights with Tia and Hailey.
  • Late nights talking with roomies.
  • Dinners with Cody and Kelsey.
  • Teasing, and being teased by, Cody.
  • The short, but great talks with Griffin.
I'm going to make sure I spend all the time I can with these guys when I get back in town. And boy, am I going to appreciate every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment