Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yes, I'm Ready For This

I was up late last night.  Later than I planned.  I got done talking with my friend Megan at 11.  I was up talking with my friend Courtney Carter (from my Arabic class) until nearly two.  So I stayed up and registered for classes, and told myself I could get up at 6:30 and get my homework done.

HAHAHAHAHA

I didn't get up until ten to nine.  So, I thought, It's one of those days.  I shouldn't even bother to get out of bed.  Then the other me came into the picture, and I thought, Come on.  Are you really that lame?  You look at what you have to do today, and see that you didn't do the stuff that needed to be done before class, and you're not going to go and face the consequences of your actions?  You wimp.  I find that when I talk to myself like that it sometimes works to get me out of bed, and it worked today.  I enjoyed dance, and then went home to prepare for other classes.

I got my Honors homework done, but I still had (and have) just over a hundred pages to read out of Great Expectations.  Crap, I'm going to be late, was the next thought, and then I thought, I'll go anyway.  I was going to be late to class, and I knew it, but not that late, so I went.  And instead of going to class, I ran into my friend Hilary in the JFSB and ended up talking to her for a half an hour.

So, instead of going to class extremely late, I went over to the JKB to talk* to Courtney some more before my Arabic class.  I did a little Arabic homework, too.  Arabic was fun, as always.

And, we won our first Ultimate Frisbee game ever.  And it is the single elimination tournament, so it's awesome that we won.

My friend Jenessa is coming back from New York tonight, so I'm going to be fantastically happy tomorrow to see her.

I really need to take a camera to Arabic class and take pictures of all the people in my class sometime.

I have five midterms in four days next week.  Horrible.  I was panicking earlier, but now I'm pretty chill.  I'm pretty chill about a lot of stuff today that I was worried about yesterday.

In two months, I may or may not post something phenomenal.

!ان شاء الله

Until then, well, you'll just have to wait.



*I talked to both Megan and Courtney about the same thing, and I'm going to talk to Jenessa about it too.  The same possibly phenomenal thing.  I'll know in two months.  No need to let everyone know until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment