Friday, February 12, 2010

10 Reasons I Hate The Military

1: Bureaucracy.
2. Inefficiency in the cadre.
3. Being treated like a second-class citizen by stuck up soldiers.
4: Inefficiency to help soldiers with medical problems.
5: Messing up pay due to lack of communication, which is another inefficiency issue.
6: Not receiving pay because of the inefficiency to fix the pay they messed up.
7: PAPERWORK PAPERWORK PAPERWORK
8: Hypocrites. They say they're going to do something and then never get it done. I realize that this can sometimes be because they have very important things on their minds, but really, come on. When I tell you about it five times I expect something to be done about it. I'm not coming for some stupid reason. I'm coming to you because it is of absolute importance.
9: Being treated like a hussy because I have a soldier for a husband. It would seem that it makes me a target to be treated like crap because I'm assumed to be a demanding, no good person who only complains that her husband is gone all the time and it's all the army's fault. It's not the army's fault. My husband chose the career, and I chose the husband, and so I can deal with it. What I can't deal with is being treated like a hussy because I am married to a soldier.
10: Inefficiency to keep hold of the paperwork after it is turned in by the soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment