Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Much Needed Break

This weekend I took a much needed break. I'll probably pay for it this week by not having homework done, but oh well. I went home. On Friday my mom called and told me that my brother had two free tickets to go see Rare Bird at the University of Utah (he crewed the show), and that he was going to buy us one more, and so my mom, my dad, and I went to the show. It was awesome. Afterwards we went to Gourmandise for dessert. Tiramisu is one of the best desserts ever made.

Saturday was pretty chill. Sleeping in, lunch at Maddox, fun projects, the Big Bang Theory. I made a purse of sorts (pictures to come . . . maybe) and some cake balls and some kiwi lime sorbet.


My mom wanted to make them look like clovers, but we didn't have the little stem, so it didn't work out as well as we wanted. Still, they tasted good.

Lisa enjoying the mint chocolate.

My kiwi lime sorbet. It was ridiculously good.

If there's enough demand, I may add my recipe to my blog. So if you want it, comment!


And then on Sunday I went to church, of course. Sat next to my friend Ryan Taylor. It was nice to see him, since I never do anymore, what with me living in Provo and him in Plain City. Then I went to my Uncle Scott's and Aunt Carol's house for our annual St. Patrick's day dinner. Yeah, it was the day after St. Patrick's, but everyone was still in the spirit. However, I got pictures of only my cousin's ridiculously cute kids. Other people in the photos are in them just because Tajsha and Junior were with them. Cute kids. Fun evening. Now if it would quit snowing and get warm again, I'd be content for the week.

Grandma Vickie, Junior, and Tajsha 

Bailey and Tajsha

Grandpa June and Tajsha
Great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am so behind on your blog. THAT SORBET LOOK DELICIOUS. I love your pictures! also. you know how I feel about cake balls. mmmm

    ReplyDelete